HepaGuard Forte® is a specialist combination product designed to provide nutritional support to the liver. It contains liver supportive nutrients such as taurine and apple extract along with the antioxidants alpha lipoic acid and green tea extract.
- Choline is involved in the metabolism of cholesterol
- Choline and Inositol are required for the breakdown of fats in the liver
- Inositol is used by the body in the regulation of cholesterol
- Phloridzine from apple extract is a potent antioxidant
- Apple extract may help support the function of the gallbladder
- Methionine and choline are required by the liver to help breakdown by-products of protein metabolism
- Biotin is essential for the metabolism of fats
- Lipoic acid is a natural antioxidant that helps recycle other antioxidants involved in liver metabolism
- Green Tea Extract provides a source of polyphenols. Polyphenols have antioxidant potential and help maintain the activity of enzymes such as glutathione peroxidase
- Methionine and taurine are essential amino acids required for healthy liver function
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Artichoke Extract 5:1||100mg||(Cynara scolymus)||-|
|Apple Extract||100mg||( Pyrus malus) (providing 5% phloridzine)||-|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||20mg||-|
|Green Tea Extract||10mg||(Camellia sinensis)||-|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||6.4mg||457|
Choline Bitartrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Inositol, L-Taurine, L-Methionine,, Apple Extract (Pyrus malus), Artichoke Extract 5:1 (Cynara scolymus leaf), Corn Maltodextrin, Alpha Lipoic Acid,, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis leaf), Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Biotin.
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding