A nutrient-rich blue green algae, Spirulina is a quantum leap beyond ordinary nutritional supplements as it contains the most complete source of nutrients found in any single food.
Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina is a superior strain unlike any other Spirulina. Hand picked for its purity and nutritional potency from 35 varieties worldwide, it is richer in Iron, Calcium, Vitamin E, Zinc and more.
The Spirulina in this product is certified free of herbicides, pesticides and synthetic fillers or additives, GM free and suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
- High biological value protein - Spirulina contains more protein than any other natural food more than meat and fish (15-25%), soya beans (35%), dried milk (35%), peanuts (25%), eggs (12%), grains (8-14%) or whole milk (3%).
- All eight essential amino acids - and ten non-essential amino acids – in terms of nutritional profile, spirulina is the closest thing to mother’s milk.
- High Iron, Calcium and mineral content - Iron & Calcium for healthy blood, bones, nerves and muscles. Spirulina is nature’s richest wholefood source of Biochelated Iron, which is completely non-toxic. 58 times richer than raw spinach and 28 times richer than raw beef liver.
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) - an essential fatty acid thought to help combat heart disease, arthritis and the symptoms of ageing. Spirulina contains more GLA than Evening Primrose Oil.
- Natural Carotenes & Antioxidants - helping to maintain skin and hair and general well-being. Spirulina contains every natural antioxidant known; the antioxidant vitamins B-1 and B-6; the minerals zinc, manganese and copper, the amino acid methionine; and the super-antioxidants betacarotene (25 times richer than raw carrots), vitamin E and trace element selenium.
- Wide spectrum of vitamins - including natural vitamin E for promoting normal red cell formation and vitamins B-12, B-2 and B-6 to aid absorption, release energy from food, and enhance brain function.
- Low fat content - proper balanced nutrition reduces the body’s craving for food. Coupled with virtually no fat, spirulina may be a great addition to any weight loss programme.
Lifestream is 100% committed to the supply of the world’s best Spirulina and Green Superfoods.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM LIFESTREAM BIOACTIVE SPIRULINA?
• People feeling run down or exhausted
• People who are iron deficient
• Sports or fitness people exercising regularly
• Anybody looking for more energy
Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina was hand picked for its purity and nutritional potency from 35 varieties worldwide, it is richer in Calcium, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin B6 and GLA and is perfect for people feeling worn out, run down, tired or exhausted. Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina is 100% unconditionally guaranteed. Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina is free of herbicides, pesticides, and irradiation, it is G.E. free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
INGREDIENTS: Bioactive Spirulina Powder – 100% Pure
HOW TO TAKE:
To make a fruit smoothie, add to a blender 3 cups of tropical fruit juice, 3 level teaspoons of Spirulina powder and 1 banana and blend until smooth (makes 3 servings). Or, simply shake juice and Spirulina together. Can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
When starting up: ½ teaspoon of powder daily.
For sustained energy/nutrition: 1 teaspoon daily.
For optimum nutrition/special uses: 3 teaspoons daily or more as advised.
Spirulina contains the richest concentration of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain or herb – a natural balance of nutrients including chlorophyll, carotenoids, vitamins, minerals, trace elements, unique phytonutrients and all the essential amino acids.